Launch Online Grant
Your Business Could Qualify For Up To $7,500 Towards a New
E-Commerce Store or Online Booking System. We'll Help You Apply!
WEBSITE DESIGN LAUNCH ONLINE GRANT FOR YOUR WEBSITE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
"Launch Online" Website Grant - How It Works
Apply now to receive $7,500 with the Launch Online Grant! This can be used to build or improve your eCommerce store, or develop an online booking system.
Are you ready to have your website work FOR you? Let’s get started now. The Launch Online Grant program provides funding to B.C.-based business to create an online shop or an online booking system and/or improve their existing online operations to attract new local customers and expand to new markets.
The grant will pay for up to 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE
Let's Get You Online!
There are quite a few requirements that we would be happy to go over with you to see if you meet them.
- The business is owned by a B.C. resident or residents;
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C.
- The business currently operating and is registered in BC
- Generated sales of more than $30,000 in the past year (in 2019, or in the year preceding the application)
- You do not have an online store or an online booking system, or the ones that you have in place are limited in their functionality
What is the process like?
Develop a grant proposal that explains how you plan to use the funds. Businesses need to show a cost estimate that includes how much funding you need and how the money will be spent.
Complete the online application demonstrating that you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your online shop proposal.
Applicants will be contacted within three weeks with the outcome of their application.
WHAT WE NEED TO GET STARTED
What Parts of Your New Website are Covered
- Platform, online shop and online booking system development
- Copy and online content writing
- Developing an online inventory of goods, products and services
- Pictures (including hiring a photographer), stock photos or related graphics needed
- E-commerce platform subscription (up to 1 year)
- Analytics set up
- Online advertising (up to 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creating banners and other embedded advertising
- Course fees to cover staff training to manage the online shop or an online booking system, learn about digital marketing, etc.
How to get started?
We’ll want to get started on this as soon as possible, because the funding is on a first come, first serve basis. Contact us today and we can help you write the grant proposal, and use your funding to create a digital marketing strategy that works for you.
Let's Jumpstart Your "Launch Online" Proposal Today!
Let's Talk About
What You Need!
Have a project you want started? Not sure where to start? Wanting to just have a chat about what you’re trying to accomplish? We’re here, let’s get together.